These online lectures will be delivered by the preceptor(s). These lectures have been tailor-made for medical students wishing to appear in USMLE exams and pursue US Residency in the future. During these lectures, the students will interact with preceptors and ask questions as well.
- Introduction to the US Healthcare System
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in the US Healthcare System
- USMLE Exams (Timeline, Study Resources, SMART Study Plan)
- United States Clinical Experience – USCE (Opportunities, Applications, Communications, Visa, Boarding and Lodging)
- ERAS Application Guide
- Residency Interview Guide
- Analysis of NRMP statistics: What are my chances of getting matched as an IMG ?